The ACHAFR / RRAF Cheshire & Peak District Tour for 2022 will be based at the 4 Star Shrigley Hall Golf & Spa Hotel in Cheshire, England.
The hotel is situated 6 miles from Macclesfield in Cheshire on the edge of the Derbyshire Peak District
The Tour Price includes four nights Bed, Breakfast & Evening Meal including wine and three days of driving.
The hotels facilities (gym / swimming pool / sauna etc) are available at extra charge to tour guests as is the option of playing a round of golf on the hotels course.
Wi-Fi is free through-out the hotel
The three-day programme will visit Chester, Jodrell Bank Observatory, Anderton Boat Lift, and the Great British Car Journey Museum at Ambergate with the option of visiting the National Tramway Museum at Crich.
Full details including booking forms will be available in April 2022
The booking form will be forwarded to national chapters of ACHAFR and be on the website www.achafr.eu
The cost of this Tour is £980 per car based on two people per car who will be sharing a room. Single rooms will be available at an added cost.
– Since 1929 hill climbing competitions
– Up to 25.000 visitors each year
– Distance 12 km/hight difference 800 m/ 6% average
– Restart after world war 2 in 1952 until 1969
– Since 1957 parft of FIA european hill climbing
– Since 2003 historic revival event
Leg 3, 23.6.21: Sudelfeld/Schliersee
– Streets: Sudelfeldpass (1.123 m), part of Deutsche Alpenstraße; total distance 200 km
– Lakes: Chiemsee, Schliersee
– Mountains: Wendelstein (1.838 m)
– Lunch: Markus Wasmeier Freilichtmuseum, beer garden
– Sightseeing: EVA automobil museum, Amerang
– Dinner: Gala dinner
Sudelfeldpass and EVA autmobile museum
Sudelfeldpass and hill climbing races:
– Part of Deutsche Alpenstraße
– Max. height 1.123 m, max. increase 16%
– Length 23 km
– International hill climbing races in the 60ies
– Since 2103 historic revival events
EVA automobile museum:
– 250 classic cars bulit since 1886
– Shown on 6.000 sqm in Amerang
– Founded 1990 by Ernst Freiberger who became rich with
In the evening
Differnt Evening Events/Dresscodes
Fees and services included
Double Room 2 Persons
Single Room 1 Person
Daily Guests 2 Persons
Entry fees museums
Tickets bus, ship
Road book, rallye signs
1) Voucher for food and drinks
2) Drinks not included
We hope to see you in Bavaria next year
RRAF-UK/ ACHAFR Europe Tour 2021
Our achafr-rraf 2021 tour.
A date for your diary.
Following on from 2020 achafr-araci Italian Coast to Coast tour. Our 2021 tour is planned for Monday September 6th thro to September 10th Staying at the fabulous Shrigley Hall Hotel Macclesfield.
And using a ‘clover leaf’ system we will be touring parts of the Peak District National Park and into the delightful highways and by-ways of Cheshire. The cost for 4 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast will be £920.00 per couple.
We will keep you advised of our planning and further details will be sent out every 4-6 months along with reservation and booking forms.