Welcome to ACHAFR
Antique, Classic and Historic Automobile world Fellowship of Rotarians
The Antique, Classic and Historic Automobile world Fellowship of Rotarians (ACHAFR) is an international association of Rotarians dedicated to promoting the preservation and utilisation of antique, classic and historic automobiles as an opportunity for fellowship and service.
Raring to Go - Roger Frank's Teal Bugatti on the 2014 International Three Counties Tour, England
It achieves this through:
- The organisation of at least one International rally a year. For 2015 this will be a three day Tour of Germany and its environs based in Luxembourgs. Further details can be found by going to 2015 European Tour
- The support and encouragement of National Fellowship Organisations (Chapters) to promote and assist local Rotary Clubs with the organisation and promotion of Vintage and Classic Car Rallies; Static Shows and Tours. There are well over 200 Events being organised by various Rotary Clubs throughout the world. Please go to the Events of this site for further information. If your event is not there please send further details via the Contact Form on this site
- The publication of a six monthly newsletter. We are also developing a database of all our Members and their vehicles. Just watch this space in 2013
Treasurer Ronald Hagestein ready for "customers" in the Lisboa2013 House of Friendship - June 2013
- Organising an Annual Fellowship activity associated with the Rotary Convention
- Within Europe organising a 3/4 Day Tour in association with a Local Chapter:
- 2015 - Our European Tour will be organised by ROFD - Our German Chapter
- 2016 - Our European Tour will be organised by ARACI - Our Italian Chapter.