Welcome to ACHAFR
Antique, Classic and Historic Automobile world Fellowship of Rotarians
The Antique, Classic and Historic Automobile world Fellowship of Rotarians (ACHAFR) is an international association of Rotarians dedicated to promoting the preservation and utilisation of antique, classic and historic automobiles as an opportunity for fellowship and service.
Raring to Go - Roger Frank's Teal Bugatti on the 2014 International Three Counties Tour, England
It achieves this through:
- The organisation of at least one International rally a year. For 2015 it was a three day Tour of Germany and its environs based in Luxembourgs. For 2016 it is going to be a three day Tour of Brescia and its environs organised by our Italian Chapter ARACI, Further Event Details can be found by going to 2016 European Tour. Details of Classic Car Hire can be found HERE and the Entry Form HERE. Please note that Entries are limited to 40 and places are filling up FAST. If you wish to enter please get your entry in TODAY
- The support and encouragement of National Fellowship Organisations (Chapters) to promote and assist local Rotary Clubs with the organisation and promotion of Vintage and Classic Car Rallies; Static Shows and Tours. There are well over 200 Events being organised by various Rotary Clubs throughout the world. Please go to the Events of this site for further information. If your event is not there please send further details via the Contact Form on this site
- The publication of a six monthly newsletter. We are also developing a database of all our Members and their vehicles. Just watch this space in 2016
Treasurer Ronald Hagestein ready for "customers" in the Lisboa2013 House of Friendship - June 2013
- Organising an Annual Fellowship activity associated with the Rotary Convention
- Within Europe organising a 3/4 Day Tour in association with a Local Chapter:
- 2016 - Our European Tour will be organised by ARACI - Our Italian Chapter.
- 2017 - Our European Tour will return to the UK organised by the RRAF - GB&I